Wednesday 26 February 2014

Indeed Labs Hydraluron

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Serum Skincare Beauty


At the end of 2013 I finally gave in to the hype and purchased a tube of Indeed Labs Hydraluron.  After reading so many good reviews of it in the blogosphere I had to give it a shot.  The ethos of Indeed Labs is to eliminate all marketing hype around skincare and provide value-for-money effective skin treatments - sounds good to me!
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Serum Skincare Beauty

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Serum Skincare Beauty

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Serum Skincare Beauty


You have probably already read this 100 times, but if not, Hydraluron uses hyaluronic acid which can hold up to 1,000 times it's weight in water, and is naturally produced by young skin.  As we grow older, our skin produces less hyaluronic acid and therefore retains less water, leading to dehydration.  Dehydrated skin feels tight, drinks up moisture very quickly and can lead to premature ageing.  Hydraluron also contains a strain of algae which stimulates skin turnover to allow the hyaluronic acid to be more effective.  Using Hydraluron daily can increase skin elasticity up to 27% and decrease surface roughness by up to 10%.

I apply Hydraluron every evening before popping some La Roche Posay Effaclar M over the top.  It is essential that this is used under moisturiser and not as a substitute for moisturisers, as over time it will reduce the need for topical moisturisers to maintain the skin's hydration levels.

I honestly didn't expect to see much of a difference - I have oily skin which definitely isn't dry, but I had no idea how dehydrated it was!  After a week of using Hydraluron daily my skin felt different.  I hadn't noticed my skin being tight, but now I can notice that it's much more comfortable.  My make up sits much nicer on my skin and it just looks much more healthy.  If I stop using Hydraluron I definitely notice my skin going downhill, I end up with my skin looking dry even though it's still producing a lot of oil - not a good look!  I'm loving using this, and as I'm only 20 I'll be able to reap the benefits of avoiding premature ageing.

I've loved using this so much and I have oily skin, I can only imagine how much good it would do for someone with dry skin!  I definitely recommend it and it's forever on offer in Boots, so you can usually save a few pennies too.  Do you use Hydraluron? If not - why?!

1 comment:

  1. I too, gave into the Hydraluron hype a few months back AND WHOAH, BEST INEXPENSIVE (well, compared to the other pricier stuff) PURCHASE I'VE MADE IN A WHILE. I definitely notice a difference when I use this and I don't, and it's such a winter skin saviour! A rightly deserved hyped product, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete