Sunday 29 March 2015

SJ Watson: Before I Go To Sleep


I had Before I go to Sleep sitting on my Kindle waiting to be read and I'd kind of forgotten it was there - I tend to buy a few books at a time then work my way through them one at a time.  One night Rob and I were looking for a film to watch, and ended up putting the film of this book on - I loved it.  As soon and I finished what I was reading at the time, I dived straight into this thriller.



Memories define us.
So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story.
Welcome to Christine's life.
The book is similar to the film, but not identical.  I really enjoyed reading it - I couldn't put it down.  I kind of wish I'd read the book before seeing the film, I hated knowing the ending while I was reading it, but it was still one of those stories that suck you in.  Even when I wasn't reading it I was thinking about it.  If you like a thriller I definitely recommend giving this one a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment