Monday 24 December 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Romantic Lips Red High Street

I am a huge fan of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stains, the newest addition to my collection is Romantic - a festive red stain with orange undertones and a glossy finish (Superdrug, £7.99).

I've been fancying red lips for a while, and what better time of year to give it a shot than Christmas?! I was a little nervous of trying out bold lips on a daily basis, but this is actually really wearable!  I love the pencil-like packaging, making it really easy to apply and eliminating the need to sharpen it.  The only problem with this is that I don't find it stains my lips anywhere near as well as the other shades (I'm looking at you Lovesick - that bad boy stays put for hours!).  I still adore the colour, and am more than happy to re-apply when necessary.  This is 100% the colour I'll be wearing on my lips on Christmas day - who can believe it's tomorrow?! I hope you all have a fantastic day - Merry Christmas :).

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! I absolutely love these Balm Stains from Revlon (I feel like they've been getting quite a bit of hate lately *sob*) and Romantic is one of my favorites... it actually made it into my favorites video last month! :)
    I hope you had a very merry Christmas yesterday!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a stunning colour. Im always worried when wearing red lippy, that it can look too much with pale skin, but this colour has warmth and is subtle. Thanks for sharing!

    x

    ReplyDelete