Thursday 28 November 2013

Autumn Beauty Favourites

Autumn Beauty Favourites Revlon Nars Urban Decay Seventeen MAC
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush, Nars x Guy Bourdin One Night Stand palette, MAC Ruby Woo, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, Seventeen Phwoarr Paint.

As the weather gets colder, most of us change up our make-up routine to suit the season.  This autumn I've been reaching for darker shades, namely the Revlon Balm Stain in Crush and the Nars blusher in Goulue.  Crush  is a gorgeous build-able berry lip shade which leaves a subtle stain even after the balm has worn off.  I've been reaching this all the time lately, from a day of lectures in university to a shopping trip to grab some Christmas presents to a night at the pub.  It suits all occasions and all make-up looks: I love it!  MAC Ruby Woo has also made a comeback, this is the perfect red lip for me, even though so many people hate the matte formula I love it (review here).  Goulue is the most berry-toned blusher I own (review here), making it perfect for autumn.  It has a slight subtle shimmer, meaning I can skip highlighter.  Between this and MAC Prom Princess (review here) nothing else has been near my cheeks this autumn!

On my eyes, I haven't even considered eye shadow without a swipe of Urban Decay Primer Potion (review here) first.  It keeps my make-up in place all day long like nothing I've ever tried.  Definitely a HG product for me!  After primer, I've been reaching for my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette (review here) to create a matte smokey eye and fill in my brows.  I love it so much that I've bought my sister one for Christmas - she's a sucker for a matte smokey eye too!

Lastly, on my face I've been using my beloved Estee Lauder Double Wear (review here) as always, but I've been pairing it with Seventeen Phwoarr Paint to conceal any under-eye circles.  Its the perfect formula to cover any darkness without looking cakey or creasing, and it's only just over a fiver - bargain!

What products are you loving this autumn?

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow that NARS palette is beyond beautiful! I love the Naked basics palette too, it's fantastic xx


    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know - i absolutely love it! i agree, you can create so many different looks with just six shadows :) x

      Delete
  2. Really want to give that Seventeen concealer a try!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitely recommend it, it's a new fave! x

      Delete
  3. I seriously have to pick up the Naked Basics palette. I've been putting it off for way too long! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete