Friday 6 June 2014

MAC Giddy


I'm completely powerless as soon as I step through the doors of a Cosmetic Company Outlet. Something about the discounted beauty products has my money flying out of my purse.  Last time I popped in to grab a lipstick as a present for my best friend, I couldn't stop myself grabbing a treat at the same time!



I had never heard anything about Giddy when I made the purchase which isn't like me, I usually spend hours reading reviews before I purchase anything.  I was drawn in by the shimmery neutral shade, and I definitely don't regret it. For just £9 I couldn't leave it there.


Giddy is a pink-toned nude shade which is so easy to slick on and go as it's a bit of a 'my lips but better' shade.  In the bullet there's a bit of shimmer visible, but it's undetectable on the lips which I'm pleased about; I like to keep the shimmer to my lids.  It's a Lustre finish so it's moisturising and glossy on the lips making it perfect for daily wear.  Since buying this it's been my go-to everyday lip pick, I'm surprised I haven't heard more about it in the blogosphere!

What's your go-to everyday lip colour?

10 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, such a pretty shade! xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so much nicer than I expected, i love it! x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely colour, I adore 'my lips but better' shades like this! Also what a great bargain if you got it discounted!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have a good rummage through the lipsticks in CCO, love buying them at discounted prices xx

      Delete
  3. Currently, my go to is Wet n Wild Within These Adobe Walls or MAC Angel.

    RIKKI POYNTER
    // RIKKI POYNTER MAKEUP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried anything from Wet & Wild, but some of the shades look beautiful! x

      Delete
  4. That shade is so pretty! Lovely review - I honestly think Mac makes the best lipsticks x3 My go-to shade is Angel by Mac x
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love MAC lipsticks too, but Urban Decay are my absolute favourite! x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. it's even more gorgeous in real life! x

      Delete