Tuesday 16 September 2014

Beauty Review: Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Thick & Full Boosting Creme


After reading in a magazine a few months ago that Mollie from The Saturdays uses this, I had to pick it up - who doesn't love her hair?! I'm not going to beat around the bush - I love this.  You evenly distribute 2-3 pumps of the pink gel through clean damp hair, blow dry and voila! Your hair has added bounce, smells incredible and holds a style longer without a crispy, greasy or visible resible.  It doesn't make my hair oilier or drier than usual - it's just my hair with added volume - for under a tenner, how can you resist?

4 comments:

  1. I've been loving the Charles Worthington Salon at Home range. I haven't tried this yet but it sounds like something I'd love. The pink packaging is really nice too.

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try so much more from the range! x

      Delete
  2. I know that Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Thick & Full Boosting Creme is best using in the words:
    http://www.shielo.com/volume-bounce-style-creme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Article. Very Helpful. I also find a article same as this and its also very helpful.Please Check This
    http://www.shielo.com/volume-bounce-style-creme.html

    ReplyDelete