Tuesday 12 April 2016

Urban Decay Cosmic 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Set

Urban Decay Cosmic 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Set Neutral Kohl Liners Mini

I am loving Urban Decay lately, I am using so many of their products every single day at the moment.  I was on the lookout for a brown pencil kohl-style eye liner, and I stumbled across this Cosmic set of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Liners.  I am an absolute sucker for anything miniature so I just couldn't resist, even though I'd never tried any of their eye liners before.

Urban Decay Cosmic 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Set Neutral Kohl Liners Mini

The set includes five neutral shades in little miniature liners.  Although they aren't full size, they're more than big enough to last a good while.  I love that the packaging is the same colour as the product, so it's really easy to find the colour I'm looking for and it sharpens so smoothly, so hopefully the chance of me stabbing myself in the eye is low.

Urban Decay Cosmic 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Set Neutral Kohl Liners Mini

Urban Decay Cosmic 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Set Neutral Kohl Liners Mini SWATCH

The shades in the set are all neutral, ranging from a black creamy shade (Zero) to a shimmery iridescent white (Cosmic).  My favourite are the middle three shades.  Stag is a deep chocolate brown, Supply is a mid-tone brown with a hint of red and Trick is a gorgeous golden bronze with a hint of sparkle.

In a nutshell, I am in love with these.  When I'm applying and blending them, they feel super creamy but soon after they are stuck like glue - no transferring and smudging here.  I love to wear them blended out across my upper lash line, below my lower lash line and on my waterline, and they always impress me with their staying power.  I do find myself reaching for Cosmic less than the other shades, because I rarely wear a white shimmery eye liner, and I am yet to make it look at all subtle as an inner-corner highlight, but I think I have used at least one of the shades every single day since I bought them.  I'm smitten.

5 comments:

  1. It's so hard to find liners that don't smudge so these sound like an absolute dream - great post!

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never found any that stay put like these, they're brilliant!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I really need to try more UD! I love the fact they don't smudge, so many liners leave a horrible streak on my lid the later in the day it gets! I love Trick x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem, but these don't seem to!
      xx

      Delete