Wednesday 26 December 2012

Mistletoe and Wine

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday, I was lucky enough to have an amazing Christmas with my boyfriend and family, I'm so grateful for all my gorgeous presents! Christmas is my favourite time of the year, and I'm a little sad that it's over now, but I still have another two weeks at home before I have to go back to uni :) Here's a few photos from Christmas day at my house.

Collage Photos Christmas 2012

presents for my boyfriend, Christmas nails (OPI James Bond collection), home made Christmas cake,  

home made Christmas log, perfect Christmas morning attire, hoodie from my boyfriend,
gorgeous Pandora ring (thanks Rob :)), nicest/most beautiful perfume ever, all my gorgeous presents,
messing about with my boyfriend, the worlds biggest bottle of Budweiser!

Merry Christmas :)!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Marc Jacobs dot is lush also your pandora ring looks gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete