Friday 7 December 2012

Winter Wishlist 2012

Winter Wishlist Collage Beauty Clothing

Is it just me or is there something about buying gifts for people that makes you want to treat yourself? Over the last month I've found myself lusting over so many things I can practically hear my bank balance sobbing.  Here's hoping that Santa's listening...

007 OPI collection - First things first: how good is Skyfall?! I wasn't expecting to be impressed when I headed to the cinema to watch it with my boyfriend, but I loved every second, and I've developed a huge crush on Daniel Craig! Oops!  OPI's collection to celebrate 50 years of James Bond is divine, I love the look of Goldeneye, The Spy Who Loved Me, On Her Majesty's Secret Service and Live and Let Die.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic - I've got a bit of an obsession with the Revlon Balm stains, I love them! The colours are beautiful, they stain my lips for hours and they taste minty - mmm.  I already have Lovesick, Cherish and Charm, and I'm feeling brave and fancying the red one.  There's something christmassy about red lips, so it's the perfect time of year to treat myself!

MAC Peaches - This is just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!  I've been fancying this for such a long time now, I have another MAC sheertone blush in Pinch O Peach and it is just a perfect formula.

Urban Decay Naked2 - I was lucky enough to have the first Naked palette for Christmas last year, and I absolutely adore it.  I use it almost daily, and have even hit pan on one or two of the shades :(!  I've had my eye on the Naked2 since its release at the beginning of the year, and I'm still crossing my fingers that one day it will be mine!

Pretty Polly Suspender Tights - During the winter months I really am that crazy person who ventures into the freezing temperatures on a night out with bare legs.  I know, I've lost my mind.  Maybe having a cute pair of tights that are a little more exciting than plain black will tempt me to avoid hypothermia over Christmas, but aren't quite as crazy as some of the styles available - check out these bad boys!

Marc Jacobs Dot - Tell me this isn't the sweetest perfume bottle you've ever seen?! And on top of that, it smells incredible, a mixture of floral and fruity means it's right up my street, yes please!

Hopefully I'll find some of these under the tree on Christmas morning!  What've you got your eye on this winter?

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting the Naked 2 palette too for ages:)!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete