Tuesday 2 July 2013

All Time Favourite Beauty Products

All Time Favourite Beauty Products
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Tangle Teaser, OPI Nail Envy, Benefit Hoola, L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes, Blistex Medplus, 17 Miracle Matte Pressed Powder

Throughout the month of June I've been loving a few specific beauty products, but most of them are things I love using every month, but I never include them in favourites posts because they are always a part of my routine.  Instead of a monthly favourites post, here are some of my all-time favourite products.
Batiste Dry Shampoo is a life saver for me, especially the one designed for brown hair because it doesn't leave a white cast in my hair.  It allows me to leave an extra day between washing my hair without looking terrible, and is a miracle worker if you need an extra twenty minutes of sleep in the morning.  The Tangle Teaser is another hair-related product I love, it is without a doubt the best hair brush I've ever used, gliding through my hair painlessly and removing tangles and knots with ease.  Since purchasing this, I haven't reached for another hairbrush.
For my nails, I absolutely adore OPI Nail Envy.  It's an amazing base coat that prevents polishes from staining my nails while prolonging my manicure, strengthening my nails and helping them grow.  My favourite lip care product is without a doubt Blistex Medplus, a little blue pot of moisturising goodness that leaves my lips soft and painless for under a fiver.
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes is the mascara I always return to, no matter what other options I try.  It volumises, lengthens and separates my lashes beautifully and lasts all day.  Benefit Hoola has been my go-to bronzer for over two years now.  The matte shade is perfect for contouring my football-shaped head or adding a bit of colour to my skin.  I've used this box daily for over two years and although I've hit pan, it still has life in it - definitely worth the money!  Lastly, to combat my oily skin I swear by 17 Miracle Matte powder; it's cheap, eliminated shine and is transparent, meaning it doesn't alter how my makeup looks.
These are products I've used religiously for a long, long time and as soon as I empty them I immediately repurchase!  What are your all time favourite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment