Sunday 13 September 2015

Langland Brasserie


At the end of August my sister was celebrating her 20th birthday so we headed to a brilliant little brasserie right by the sea for some delicious food.  The view from the restaurant is perfect; you can see right along Langland bay.  Unfortunately it was tipping down while we were there, so it wasn't the beautiful picturesque sea view they had for most of the summer, but there's something about being right by the beach that puts a smile on ym face come rain or shine.





Seeing as we were so close to the sea, how could we not try some of their seafood.  Everything we ate was absolutely delicious - I can't help but mention the incredible surf and turf; tender steak, a garlicky crab claw and wonderfully crispy chips was the perfect meal for a rainy day!

Once we'd eaten our food, even though we were stuffed we couldn't help but try out a few sweet treats.



The white chocolate cheesecake was to die for, but after eating as much as I had, I ended up leaving some - I couldn't finish it!

I completely recommend this brilliant place, the food is to die for, the atmosphere is great and the view is beautiful.  What more could you want?!

12 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! : ) the food looks delicious. I'll have to go here one day seeing as it's quite close to me! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it'd be even more impressive on a clear sunny day, the view would be gorgeous :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. White chocolate cheesecake??!! Looks amazing! Wonderful photos and there is a statement necklace I can see in the first picture which I love. Could you tell me where it's from? Thanks so much!

    Sarah xx

    thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was incredible but SO filling! My necklace is from Miss Selfridge last year, I love it!

      xx

      Delete
  3. The chocolate cheesecake looks so good!

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so delicious. I'm drooling. I am especially fond of those lovely looking desserts. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a lovely time and got to indulge in some really yummy food. Hope your sister had an amazing 20th!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the food looks sooooo delicious, but I need that cheesecake in my life asap! xxx

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could eat it alllll over again!
      xx

      Delete