Thursday 27 June 2013

Blistex Lip Treatments

Blistex Lip Treatments
Blistex Intensive Moisturiser, Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast, Blistex Medplus

I don't know many people who haven't tried an endless stream of products to improve the quality of their lips, most of us are forever looking for a product to banish dry, chapped lips without breaking the bank.  I've tried a stream of lip balms available on the high street: Nivea, Vaseline and Carmex being just a few of them, but I always find my self returning to my absolute favourite: Blistex.
Blistex Intensive Moisturiser is a thick white cream with a clean, almost medical scent.  I only apply this at night, as it does leave a slight white finish on the lips, but it's worth it - it works wonders.  I wake up to smooth, moisturised lips which are the perfect canvas to apply lip stick to.
Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast is the lip balm which is always kept in my handbag, moisturise my lips throughout the day.  The twist-up stick is much more hygienic than the pots a lot of lip balms are available in, and more convenient for when you're on-the-go.  The scent and taste of this is spot on, it is unmistakably like raspberry lemonade! It isn't too artificial or strong to be unpleasant, and I really like it.  The balm is completely uncoloured so can be worn over any lipstick without altering it's shade.
Lastly Blistex Medplus, a little blue pot of uncoloured balm which works better than any lip balm I've tried in the past.  Instantly after application, my lips are moisturised, and this lasts a good few hours before I need a top up.  During the winter when my lips are extremely chapped, this is the only product that soothes them.
I completely recommend Blistex lip products to anyone who suffers with dry lips, or looking for a lip balm that really works.  What lip balm do you swear by? Do you use Blistex products?

No comments:

Post a Comment