Monday 3 June 2013

Selfridges Summer Beauty Box

Selfridges Summer Beauty Box

Selfridges Summer Beauty Box


Summer is around the corner, and Selfridges have created a limited edition beauty box to help us get ready for the (hopefully) warm weather.  The box contains nine beauty must-haves for the summer totalling £70 available for a short amount of time for just £25.

Inside the box you'll find:
  • Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer
  • Models Own Neon Nail Varnish
  • Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray 50ml
  • Molton Brown Aqua Shower Gel 100ml
  • Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml
  • St. Tropez Instant Glow Face Lotion 50ml
  • Jane Tran Hair Clips
  • Erborian BB Cream 12ml
  • Lancaster After Sun 40ml
  • St. Tropez exclusive in-store offer card 
There's something for everyone - a Tangle Teaser is an absolute must have, I already own the original design and I think I might love this Aqua Splash a little bit more for it's amazing detangling capabilities, cool design and larger size.  The Caudalie Beauty Elixir and Bumble and Bumble Surf Sprat have been raved about in the beauty world for the last few months, and this is a great opportunity to give them a shot.  For us fairer-skinned ladies, the St Tropez Face Lotion and Lancaster After Sun are perfect for giving us a sun-kissed look without straying too far into lobster territory.  A quick slick of a Models Own Neon polish on your nails and some colourful hair clips in your barnet and you're summer ready!
I've been loving trying out the different products from this box, I still haven't tried them all!  So far I LOVE the Aqua Splash Tangle Teaser, I'm not keen on the scent of the Molton Brown shower gel and I'm yet to make up my mind on the Beauty Elixr.  I'd definitely recommend giving this beauty box a shot! Have you tried it yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment