Sunday 14 September 2014

Sunday Post: Morning Essentials


I've managed to get my morning routine down to a fine art so I can get as much sleep as humanly possible.  Cutting down my skincare routine has really benefited my skin, and knowing exactly which products to use helps speed up my morning routine.

I am still loving La Roche Posay for skincare - I wash my face with the Physiological Cleansing Gel and moisturise using Effaclar Mat.  I pop a dab of Nivea Hydro Care on my lips because it moisturises them and adds a bit of SPF15 protection from the sun.  When I brush my teeth I usually use a toothpaste from Colgate but that's more because it's a habit from living at home than my personal preference.

If I wash my hair, I can't get enough of the Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce shampoo and conditioner at the moment - it smells divine and gets the job done without weighing my hair down or leaving any gross residue.  If I don't wash my hair I use my trusty Batiste, I like most of the scents, but I'm using Blush at the moment.  I haven't included a shower gel or soap because it changes so often, at the moment I'm loving Dirty from Lush.

I know it's lazy, but the only step left is anti-antiperspirant - I love this one from Mitchum.  I am aware that I should moisturise my body, but I don't want to spend the time massaging body butter in or waiting for anything to dry before getting dressed, so I usually skip that step - don't sue me!

What do you use every morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment