Tuesday 12 January 2016

Olivia Burton Midi Dial Silver Bracelet Watch

Olivia Burton Silver Midi Dial Bracelet Watch Jewellery

For Christmas, I was lucky enough to receive this beautiful watch from my boyfriend after we spotted it in John Lewis a few weeks before the holidays (see my full What I got for Christmas post here) and I couldn't resist sharing it.


This is the second Olivia Burton watch he's given me - in this post you can see the beautiful rose gold and mink watch he bought me for my birthday two years ago.  I still adore it, but the leather tarnished pretty quickly so I've replaced the strap but I wanted a metal watch to wear on a day-to-day basis so that my new strap lasts a little longer.

The silver bracelet watch is beautiful, I wanted a simple style which I could wear every day, but still looked timeless and pretty.  I love this midi style and I have worn it every single day singe Christmas - I love it!

3 comments:

  1. I have been loving Olivia's range of watches lately, I have the Olivia Burton Midi Dial Black and Rose Gold watch :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us

    ReplyDelete