Tuesday 17 February 2015

Dipping My Toe into Chanel


I have loved beauty for a good five years, but I have never been able to justify the price of Chanel products (as much as I've wanted to!).  Back in December when I unwrapped this little beauty, I'm pretty sure my face lit up - my first peep at a Chanel product and I'm certain it won't be my last.



The shade name Rouge Noir translates to red black which is a pretty apt choice - it's a beautiful dark red which looks close to black in low lighting.  I love it equally on fingers and toes, it's the perfect autumn/winter shade.  It's opaque in two coats, glossy without a top-coat and lasts 4 days before I can spot any signs of wear.

£18 is without a doubt expensive for a nail varnish - but I am tempted to say this won't be the only one in my collection in a few months time; I'm head-over-heels for this little beauty! What are your Chanel nail varnish recommendations?

4 comments:

  1. Its so pretty, lovely pictures too x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, I'm loving getting to grips with my new camera! x

      Delete
  2. I love the color, very unique! My first Chanel beauty buy was a lip rough in their brightest red. It's like a sheer lipstick. :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh that sounds lovely, I can't help myself lusting after their lipsticks, and the blushers are something special too! x

      Delete