Sunday 1 November 2015

A Perfect Night In

cPerfect Night In Pamper PJs Comfortable Cosy Kindle Magazine Nail Polish Moisturiser

After a long week of work there's nothing I want more than a relaxing pamper night to de-stress and re-charge.  These are my top tips for a perfect night in.

  • Comfortable PJs are a must-have for me.  Nothing beats throwing on something cosy!
  • Make sure you have some dim lighting - a cute lamp or some fairy lights beats a big overhead light any day.
  • Light a candle, preferably a scented one.  I'm a sucker for WoodWick candles lately, I can't get enough of the crackling sound.
  • Read something good; I love getting lost in a good book, but I'm a sucker for a trashy magazine too.
  • Pamper yourself - face mask, a manicure, moisturiser, fake tan, washing your hair, anything that makes you feel good is key to a good night in
  • Good TV - chose something you enjoy, whether it's a youtube catch up, a chick flick or a gory series.  At the moment I'm loving Life Unexpected on Netflix.
What are your top tips for a perfect night in?

6 comments:

  1. This absolutely looks like the perfect night in!! I cannot wait for more Winter evenings in :) xxxx
    www.fashionnomads.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I usually take a nice bubble bath and paint my nails after.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the perfect relaxation kit: I love a hot chocolate, hot water bottle &Netflix documentary binge!

    thriftylilpixie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, especially on a cold, rainy night!
      xx

      Delete