Monday 16 November 2015

A Few Bits From Lush

Lush bag bath haul

For a long time, I wasn't a big fan of baths.  I didn't enjoy laying in the rapidly cooling water doing nothing, but since graduating and beginning a 'real' job, I'd do anything to help relax and de-stress.  Since falling back in love with having a bath, I can't get enough of Lush.  I can't even walk past the door without being dragged in.  These are the bits I picked up on my latest visit.



Lush bag bath haul dragons egg bath bomb ballistic

Lush bag bath haul dragons egg bath bomb ballistic

Lush bag bath haul dragons egg bath bomb ballistic

I'd heard quite a lot about the Dragon's Egg bath ballistic, and as soon as I smelt it I knew I needed to give it a shot.  The fresh, citrusy scent is right up my street.  As soon as the ballistic is popped into the bath, it begins to fizz and bubble, and the scent is clearly noticeable immediately - I love it! After a while the white outer 'shell' dissolves and the yellow shimmery inside slightly changes the colour of the bath water.

Lush bag bath haul the comforter bubble bar pink sweet

I don't have any photos of this little beauty because I managed to crush mine, but there are loads of images here if you fancy a peek.  I used about a quarter of the bubble bar per bath and crumbled it under the tap as I was running the water.  The bubble bar quickly dissolves, forming bubbles.  I was a tiny bit disappointed with the amount of bubbles produces - the label says 'mounds' of bubbles, but there definitely wasn't.  The gorgeous sweet scent more than makes up for it - The perfect classic Lush smell.

Lush bag bath haul sexy peel soap citrus orange

Lush bag bath haul sexy peel soap citrus orange

Lush bag bath haul sexy peel soap citrus orange

The last product I picked up is the Sexy Peel soap.  I don't hear very much about it, but I've got no idea why - it's a godsend.  The citrus smell is to die for and I always just feel so clean after using it.  I find I the smell still lingers faintly throughout the day after I use this, which I haven't found with any other Lush soaps.

In a nutshell - I'm addicted to Lush.  Send me your recommendations!

4 comments:

  1. I've never really gotten myself a soap from Lush which is outrageous as I know they are so amazing. The sexy peel soap sounds gorgeous, I may need to start investing and looking into their soaps now! (Not that I need to shop there anymore) xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i LOVE their soaps, they're what made me fall in love with Lush!
      xx

      Delete
  2. That's the thing with lush - you don't enjoy baths until you start using their products but the price of your bath becomes unspeakable haha. Such a lovely little treat though! Looking forward to their gift sets going on sale for christmas though xxx


    Karan| studentbeautyhack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to sale gift sets too time to stock up!
      xx

      Delete