Tuesday 17 March 2015

Benefit Roller Lash


Roller Lash is the new super curling and lifting mascara from the beauties at Benefit (£19.50).  It uses a Hook 'n' Roll brush to grab, separate, lift and curl lashes and the curve-setting formula is said to hold a curl for 12 hours.  I have the mini sample from Elle magazine, but does it compare to my beloved YSL Babydoll?


The ink-black formula claims to be easy to remove, water resistant with a satin finish, as well as the lifting-and-curling properties.  I absolutely love the formula - it somehow stays in place without flaking or smudging, but is super-easy to remove using the L'oreal Eye and Lip make up remover. I rarely find a mascara that is a match for my super oily skin, so I'm impressed! The plastic wand separates and lifts my lashes, leaving them long and fluttery.  I always curl my lashes with my trusty Shu Uemura curlers before applying mascara anyway, but unfortunately this doesn't hold a curl any better than anything else I've tried.


Thankfully my mascara preferences aren't too dependent on how it holds a curl, so I probably will go for a full-sized tube when this runs out.  It makes my lashes look long and luscious, and it stays put all day long - yes please!

5 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed with this stuff and I don't usually like Benefit mascaras. I'm glad I picked it up with the magazine to try it out.

    Jenn

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Roller Lash - I've already picked up two full sized versions as I've found it to be much more impressive than previous Benefit mascaras.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll be making a full-size purchase too! x

      Delete