Thursday 23 April 2015

Coast Cafe


At the start of April it was my Mum's birthday, and although she didn't fancy doing anything particularly special, seeing as my sister and I were off for Easter we decided to pop out for lunch.  We went down to Swansea marina to eat at Coast Cafe (website here) and it was delicious.



The cafe is in such a beautiful location, I didn't photograph the view, but you look over the marina and all the boats are bobbing on the water.  There are tables outside or inside, and there's a little upstairs bit too.  It's decorated with all mis-matched furniture and it has a really laid-back, comfortable atmosphere.  There is such a huge range of people, from new mums with their babies to old friends catching up.

All three of us ended up choosing the crab, and didn't regret it for a second - it was delicious.  The picture is of the crab for two platter which I shared with my sister, there was so much food on it! Two dressed crabs, a pile of salad, olives, some different dips and loads of bread, mmm. I will definitely be going back in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment