Monday 21 September 2015

Loch Fyne

Loch Fyne Restaurant Seafood Dish Lobster in Garlic Butter and French Fries

I'm keeping this one short and sweet - I love this place.

Loch Fyne is a Seafood and Grill restaurant in Gunwarf Quays.  I've been there twice now, and they have yet to disappoint.

The restaurant itself is big and open making it comfortable to sit and chat in.  It has recently been redecorated and it's beautiful with ocean-inspired decor dotted around the place.  The service is always brilliant and the food is to die for - I completely recommend the lobster and the mussels, they are delicious.  Their grill food is delicious too, Rob had a mouth-wateringly good steak which I couldn't help stealing mouthfuls of.

If you're fancying a visit I suggest signing up to their emailing list; they're forever sending me offers and discounts to save a bit of money.  If you're in Portsmouth trust me, this place is worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment